KitKat® Red Fruit Mousse
- 2 gelatine leaves (4 g)
- 250 g fresh or frozen red fruits
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 30 g caster sugar
- 200 g Greek style yogurt
- 8 KITKAT Classic
What You Will need
- Soften the gelatine in 1 bowl of cold water. When softened, melt in the microwave 10 seconds with 1 tablespoonful of water. Let cool.
- Cut 4 KITKAT into big nuggets.
- In the bowl of a blender, put thawed red fruits, lemon juice and icing sugar. Mix to obtain a thick coulis. Sieve to remove the seeds.
- Whisk the egg whites, gradually adding the caster sugar.
- In a salad bowl, mix the Greek style yogurt, melted gelatine, red fruit coulis, whisked egg whites and KITKAT nuggets. Mix gently and divide in 4 jars.
- Cut the remaining 4 KITKAT into large pieces, and place them on each jar. Cool at least 1 hour.
Products used in this Recipe
KITKAT® 4 Finger Milk Chocolate Bar
Have an iconic break with the KITKAT® 4 Finger Milk Chocolate bar. The perfect balance of smooth milk chocolate and crispy wafer. Make yourself comfy and settle down to tear, break, snap and enjoy.