KitKat® Red Fruit Mousse
- 2 gelatine leaves (4 g)
- 250 g fresh or frozen red fruits
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 30 g caster sugar
- 200 g Greek style yogurt
- 8 KITKAT Classic
What You Will need
- Soften the gelatine in 1 bowl of cold water. When softened, melt in the microwave 10 seconds with 1 tablespoonful of water. Let cool.
- Cut 4 KITKAT into big nuggets.
- In the bowl of a blender, put thawed red fruits, lemon juice and icing sugar. Mix to obtain a thick coulis. Sieve to remove the seeds.
- Whisk the egg whites, gradually adding the caster sugar.
- In a salad bowl, mix the Greek style yogurt, melted gelatine, red fruit coulis, whisked egg whites and KITKAT nuggets. Mix gently and divide in 4 jars.
- Cut the remaining 4 KITKAT into large pieces, and place them on each jar. Cool at least 1 hour.
Products used in this Recipe
KITKAT® 4 Finger Milk Chocolate Bar
Have an iconic break with the KITKAT® 4 Finger Milk Chocolate bar. The perfect balance of smooth milk chocolate and crispy wafer. Make yourself comfy and settle down to tear, break, snap and enjoy.
You may also like
Time 1h 45min