KitKat® Birthday Cake Recipe
- 1 3/4 cups butter(softened)
- 6 cups icing sugar
- 3/4 cup Nestle cocoa powder
- 3 Chocolate cake (baked)
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 18 pieces kikat 2 finger
What You Will need
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and whisk until smooth creamy texture.
- Add sifted icing sugar into mixture, 1 cup at a time. Mix evenly until well combined.
- Add Nestle cocoa powder into the mixture and mix evenly.
- Place chocolate cake on a cake stand and butter it layer by layer with the chocolate cream using a spatula.
- Front the outer layer of the cake using the remaining chocolate cream. Frost it evenly.
- Decorate the outer layer of the cake with KITKAT sticks until fully covered.
- Place some strawberries and raspberries on top of the cake as finishing. Ready to serve.
Products used in this Recipe
KITKAT® 2 Finger Milk Chocolate Bar
Need a little break? Grab the KITKAT® 2 Finger Milk Chocolate bar. The perfect balance of smooth milk chocolate and crispy wafer – it’s a classic for a reason. Wherever you choose, take a moment to tear, break, snap and enjoy.