KitKat® Halloween Pie Recipe
- For the dough :
- 220 g all purpose flour
- 100 g soft butter
- 20 g brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60 g water
- For the filling :
- 500 g pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 125 g cottage cheese
- 125 g light cream
- 50 g liquid honey
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 5 squares of milk chocolate
- 8 KITKAT Classic finger
What You Will need
- In a salad bowl, mix flour, butter, brown sugar, salt and water with your fingertips. Make a ball and let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Peel the pumpkin, then cut into cubes and steam 30 minutes.
- Let cool and mix to obtain a pumpkin cream.
- In a salad bowl, beat eggs, cottage cheese, cream, honey, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add the pumpkin cream to the bowl and mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F (Th.6).
- Roll out the dough and press on a pie pan. Prick with a fork.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt the chocolate squares in the microwave (1 min at 500 W) or in a bain-marie. Pour the smoothed chocolate into a pastry bag or a baking paper cone.
- On the top of the pie, make a spider's web with thin lines of melted chocolate. Add the 8 bars of KITKAT. Keep cool until you taste.
Products used in this Recipe
KitKat® 4 Finger Milk Chocolate
Have an iconic break with the KITKAT® 4 Finger Milk Chocolate bar. The perfect balance of smooth milk chocolate and crispy wafer. Make yourself comfy and settle down to tear, break, snap and enjoy.
You may also like
Time 1h 15min