KitKat® Halloween Pie Recipe
- For the dough :
- 220 g all purpose flour
- 100 g soft butter
- 20 g brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60 g water
- For the filling :
- 500 g pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 125 g cottage cheese
- 125 g light cream
- 50 g liquid honey
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 5 squares of milk chocolate
- 8 KITKAT Classic finger
What You Will need
- In a salad bowl, mix flour, butter, brown sugar, salt and water with your fingertips. Make a ball and let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Peel the pumpkin, then cut into cubes and steam 30 minutes.
- Let cool and mix to obtain a pumpkin cream.
- In a salad bowl, beat eggs, cottage cheese, cream, honey, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add the pumpkin cream to the bowl and mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F (Th.6).
- Roll out the dough and press on a pie pan. Prick with a fork.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt the chocolate squares in the microwave (1 min at 500 W) or in a bain-marie. Pour the smoothed chocolate into a pastry bag or a baking paper cone.
- On the top of the pie, make a spider's web with thin lines of melted chocolate. Add the 8 bars of KITKAT. Keep cool until you taste.
Products used in this Recipe
KitKat® 4 Finger Milk Chocolate
Have an iconic break with the KITKAT® 4 Finger Milk Chocolate bar. The perfect balance of smooth milk chocolate and crispy wafer. Make yourself comfy and settle down to tear, break, snap and enjoy.